What is Energy Saving LED Display
When handling small pitch LED displays, please pay attention to the following
- Only suggest professionals to install the LED panel. Always handle it with care. Better not touch the LED face when unnecessary.
- During transport or storage, please use the packaging materials provided by our factory to protect the LED modules properly.
- Please use professional tool (vacuum suction tool) to remove a module from the cabinet. Do not pry directly with your hands or other tools.
- Anti-static measures. Please wear anti-static wrist strap and anti-static gloves when touching the LED panel.
- Storage temperature range -10℃ to 30℃. Cooling device is required when the storage temperature is over 30℃.
- Keep the working temperature on LED surface to be ≤60℃. If it exceeds 60℃, cooling device is needed.
- Storage humidity range：10%RH to 60%RH. Dehumidification is required when the humidity exceeds 60%RH.
- Keep away from water. Indoor LED panel is not waterproof, so Water will cause short-circuit of the module and cause damage to circuit components.
- Do not drop, push, squeeze or press the LED modules board to avoid damage to the LED panel, especially the LEDs at the edges.
Request A Free Quote