The MCTRL600 is an independent controller of NovaStar. The maximum loading capacity of a single controller is 1920×1200@60Hz. Multiple controllers can be cascaded via UART port for uniform control.
The MCTRL600 can be mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as live events, security monitoring centers and various sports centers.
- 1 × DVI input
- 1 × HDMI 1.3 input
- 1 × audio input
- 1 × light sensor connector
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- 4 ×RJ45Gigabit Ethernet outputs, each up to 650,000 pixels
- 1 × type-B USB control port
- UART IN and UART OUT control ports for device cascading
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- Supports a variety of video formats
We will come back to you within 2~24hours on working days.