4K resolution with 4096×2160@60Hz, Maximum width up to 8K
The MCTRL4K is an LED display controller with ultra-large loading capacity developed by NovaStar. A single unit features a loading capacity of up to 4096×2160@60Hz. It supports any custom resolutions with the maximum width or height up to 7680 pixels, meeting the on-site configuration requirements of ultra-long or ultra-wide LED displays.
The MCTRL4K has many industry-leading advanced technologies:
- Supports HDR function, both in HDR10 and HLG standards, which can greatly enhance the image quality of the display, presenting more clear and vivid
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the bit depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit, which effectively controls image non-uniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image
- Low latency: Less than 1 ms (when the start position of image is )
- Supports 3D function when working with the 3D emitter EMT200 and 3D glasses, allowing you to experience 3D display
- In multi-card mode, the MCTRL4K can be used as two controllers, allowing the images of two input sources to be displayed on the screen at the same
The MCTRL4K is stable, reliable and powerful, dedicated to providing a best visual experience. It can be mainly used for the fixed and rental applications, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring, Olympic Games and various sports centers.
We will come back to you within 2~24hours on working days.