Q&A about Taxi LED Display
- Q: How to install the Taxi LED display on the roof of the taxi or other cars?
A: Normally the Taxi LED display is mounted on top of the cars with the roof rack.
It will not hurt the car and also easy to remove if necessary.
You can also mount it directly to car roof by screws, but it will need screw holes on the car roof.
- Q: How to turn on and turn off the Taxi LED display?
A: We offer wired or wireless switch for turning on or off the Taxi LED display.
- Q: How can the Taxi LED display be powered?
A: It can be powered by the vehicle’s 12V battery.
- Q: How to send programs to the Taxi LED display?
A: We offer software or online platform for you to upload the programs (image, video) and send them to the LED displays.
- Q: Does the Taxi LED display support GPS?
A: Yes. You can locate the vehicle’s position and track it on the map.
- Q: Does the Taxi LED display support geo-targeting function?
A: Yes. We offer controllers that supports geo-targeting.
- Q: What is the temperature range that the Taxi LED display can work at?
A: -30 to +60 degree
- Q: Is the Taxi LED display’s brightness adjustable, and how?
A: Yes, you can adjust the brightness manually, or it can be adjusted automatically if adding a sensor.
- Q: Is it possible to build my own APP for managing the Taxi LED displays instead of using the platform you provide?
A: Yes. You can make your own operation platform based on the secondary development files we offer.